» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,677 - Views: 14,103,756 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 364 - Views: 11,163 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,581 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,508 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,195 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,154 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,489 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,998 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,014 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,008 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 516
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4449d 3h 12m 34s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,677
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Achille Netherlands (15:05:29 - 25-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:03:25 on 25/07:
Good one B2A! ;)
BOOTS2ASSES YOU DAMN RIGHT! ;D;D:Ddd
Anonymous (15:03:25 - 25-07)
Link Quote
Good one B2A! ;)
Achille Netherlands (15:02:20 - 25-07)
Link Quote
@ Sparta:

-NickServ- Information on tiaguh (account tiaguh):

-NickServ- Registered : Mar 30 14:40:40 2007 (10 years, 16 weeks, 4 days, 23:36:35 ago )

Kids, that's way too long.

----------
Looks like admins agreed :D:Ddd
Anonymous (14:30:51 - 25-07)