» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,674 - Views: 14,101,823 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 362 - Views: 11,142 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,576 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,507 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,193 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,111 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,487 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,998 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,994 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,005 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 501
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
14-12 Vaffanculo <-> Xzone
Author: Rix
Last updated: Never
Comments: 0
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 3.1
Involved families: Vaffanculo, Xzone
article
After the akills, Vaffan top decided to give up, set the leavemoney at $1 and started shooting on Xzone.

Admins have thrown the top of Vaffan on the pillory for being "Worthless top"

As Vaffanculo tops reported, admins froze their top accounts and deleted successors. When the former don, Fluidly got killed, Vaffanculo placed in the list of death fams.

[Vaffanculo] Family down on 21:20:10
statements
Important!